The Steering Committee is responsible for implementing the policies of the Association. It meets at least once a month from September to May of each academic year.
|Greg Franks||Systems and Computer Engineering||Treasurer||6/24|
|Mayurika Chakravorty||English/Interdisciplinary Studies||External Relations Officer||6/24|
|Brett Stevens||Mathematics and Statistics||Salary and Benefits Officer||6/23|
|Chantal Dion||French||Chair, Collective Bargaining||6/23|
|Chinnaiah Jangam||History||Chair, Grievance Policy and Administration||6/24|
|Brian Greenspan||English||Chair, Internal Affairs||6/23|
|Dawn Moore||Law and Legal Studies||Chair, Equity||6/23|
|Jeni Armstrong||Political Management||Chair, Nominations and Elections||6/23|
|Ahmed Hassan||Civil and Environmental Engineering||Instructor Representative||6/24|
|Martha Attridge Bufton||Library||Librarian Representative||6/24|
Terms of Reference
Per Article V of the CUASA Constitution:
- There shall be a Steering Committee of the Council consisting of the following:
- Vice President
- Past President
- External Relations Officer
- Salary and Benefits Officer
- Chair, Nominations and Elections Committee
- Chair, Collective Bargaining Committee
- Chair, Grievance Policy and Administration Committee
- Chair, Internal Affairs Committee
- Chair, Equity Committee
- Instructor Representative
- Professional Librarian Representative
- The Steering Committee shall be responsible to the Council.
- The Steering Committee shall be responsible for advising the President on the conduct of his/her office.
- The Steering Committee shall implement the policies of the Association.
- The Steering Committee shall meet at least once a month during the period September to May of each academic year, at the call of the President, or on one week’s written notice of any two members of the committee.
- A quorum for meetings of the Steering Committee shall be five members.
- The Steering Committee shall be responsible for reviewing the Association’s Bylaws and advising Council of the need to create, delete or amend them.